

We took the kids to Salt Lake City for our Family Vacation this year and while we were up there we got tickets to go through the Oquirrah Mtn Temple Open House. We hoped that this experience will be forever remembered by our children. It was a long day of waiting in line, walking very slowly, and using our "inside voices".
Some of the comments I heard from my children were, "Look mom, that chandelier is beautiful." "Mom there are crystals everywhere." "Mom that mirror keeps going." "I want to be married in the temple it is very peaceful." "When do I get to come and be baptized for the dead?"
What a great experience to have with your children. We hope that by this experience they will want to come to the temple often and feel the peace that comes from this very special place.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.